Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chocolate Chip Thigh Pie


For any chocolate chip cookie fans out there, this pie is for you! It seriously is like a giant cookie only more impressive. Its got a creamy filling. Yum. Its not very hard to make, so next time you need a chocolate fix, try this. Your husband will love it. FYI its called a chocolate chip thigh pie, because it literally goes straight to your thighs. ha.

Mix these ingredients IN ORDER

* 2 eggs
* 1 cup sugar
* I stick butter (melted)
* 1/2 cup flour
* 1 tsp vanilla
* I cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* I cup chopped pecans

Next pour into pie crust. I like to poke my pie crusts with a fork to prevent bubbling.

Bake for 40-45 min at 375 degrees

Then....

Enjoy!! Its best with home made whipped cream. I have a good recipe for that too. I just love to bake :)

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers