Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Twenty Seven.

The love of my life turned 27 on Friday. He thinks he is old, but I demur. I think its just because he is no longer in his early twenties, and getting closer to 30. Its okay babe, I am right behind ya. I'll be turning 25 this year. Wow, that means I am almost half way to 50. Is is weird that we still feel extremely young. I thought you were suppose to feel older/wiser and stuff with age. Adam and I both feel the same. Are we going to feel this way when we are 50 (young at heart)? I think that would be totally weird.

Here is my birthday boy! (Keep in mind its 11:00pm) I had just picked him up from the airport, so he was still in his dealersocket attire.

I was pretty impressed that I was able to fit so many things in that bag.





He has been wanting new gym shorts. I also crammed some Rusty shorts, Levi Jeans, and Four shirts on top of the rest of the goodies.

Some of the fun stuff. Didn't want to take a picture of everything.
Giant Gummy Bear


Erika would appreciate this. We use to eat it all the time as kids. I know Adam did as well, so I knew he would enjoy some.


Adam LOVES licorice. This put a smile on his face. A whole Yard! We ate a piece of licorice together. He started at one end, and I started at the other. We met in the middle and kissed, and it reminded me of Lady and the Tramp :)


Taffy Stash : ) This was to remind him of Orem, UT and our days living on BYU Campus


And the CAKE!!! My first Ice Cream cake that I have ever made. I was going to use regular cake, but we aren't the biggest fans of cake. Instead, I made a giant ice cream cookie cake. It was SOO good.




It was after midnight after we enjoyed a slice of his cake, so we went to bed.

Saturday we went out to eat for his birthday. He wanted to eat at Jersey Mike's, so we split a giant Chipotle Cheese Steak Sandwich. It was very good.



After lunch we went and saw


Adam had wanted to see it for a while, so we finally got around to it. We both thought it was okay. It was entertaining enough, but I had higher expectations.

Then we watched the BYU game with some awesome friends. Too bad they did horrible! Oh well, we had fun none the less. Overall, I think Adam had an okay birthday. We just wish we had more time to celebrate. This weekend we are planning to go out again :)

Adam I just need you to know that I will love you Forever, For always and no matter what, even when you REALLY get old :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. Holly, you are a great wife! Adam got way more wonderful gifts and suprises than Thomas ever would, LOL! You definitely spoil that man. Oh, and I can't believe you guys ate that whole yard of licorice all at once! Sounds like a blast! :)

Unknown said...

This is Kara, by the way.

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

lol we have 11 more yards to go! Do you guys want some? I can't believe they fit 12 yards in that tube. Thanks Kara for the compliment! You are so sweet!

Rachel said...

Don't worry. You'll start feeling like you are old and falling apart once you have children. (Haha, just kidding. Kinda.)

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Rachel you look great! I hope I can look half as great as you do, after I start having kids. I do hope I start feeling a little bit older when I have kids.

Lacey said...

Happy birthday adam!

That cookie ice cream cake looks deeeelicious!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers