Monday, September 5, 2011

My trip out to Utah for my sister's wedding

We went straight to Cafe Rio from the airport. I wanted to make that my first stop :) Miss that place!


That night we just hung out and watched the TCU game.

The next day was the BIG day for my sister!

My sister got married in the Bountiful Temple on Saturday, September 3rd. I will never forget her anniversary because my birthday is on the 4th of September :) It was SO great to be able to go to her sealing and reception, and then to be able to spend time with my family on my birthday. It was the perfect weekend.

The sealing was wondeful. I still can't believe my baby sister is married!
Brooke and her husband Zane




My hansome husband and I ended up kinda matching. Adam forgot to bring a tie, but we found one at Walmart while we were looking for table clothes for the luncheon. They only had this color, red, or black.



The wedding luncheon was at my grandpa's farm out in Syracuse, UT. After the boys and I stuffed our faces with really yummy food, we headed over to Chillis to watch to BYU game. What an intense game that was!!! I was so happy that BYU pulled through again for my birthday weekend. They usually do :) We barely made it on time to the reception, because of the game. I didn't take any pictures at the reception, because I was too busy mingling and getting status updates from the boys. They watched all the other college games during the reception. lol

I made sure to take pictures of their decorated car. My sister didn't put up with it for a minute. As soon as she saw the car and all its decor, she started ripping everything off.



All and all it was a great day! I am so happy for Brooke and Zane :)

Did I mention the weather was PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Adam and I couldn't wait to move when we lived in Utah, but going back makes us question why we wanted to leave so bad. There are so many things we miss about Utah.

MY BIRTHDAY
We celebrated by going to Little America for their breakfast/brunch buffet. It was SOOO yummy!! We all ate way too much. I think I gained like 10lbs this trip. I feel so fat. The food was too good.


We went to the mall out in Salt Lake and Adam bought me a bunch of modest clothes from Down East Basics. Definitely one thing I miss about Utah. I can't wait to wear everything. Thanks babe! He wanted to get me the TOMS I have been wanting, but they didn't sell the style I wanted at any of the shops that carried TOMS. I will get those once Adam gets back, because they sell them here. I can't wait :)

After our shopping trip we went over to Liberty Park with Jared and his son. They had met up with us at the mall. It is such a pretty park.


Adam and Jared played some hacky sack with the hippies
Yes, my mom is holding a ferret.



We drove past the capitol and went down gravity hill





We ended the night celebrating at Mimi's Cafe. Ignore my hair necklace? haha
My trip out to Utah was so fun, but too short! Couldn't have asked for a better Labor Day weekend. I sure love my family.


1 comment:

mark polo said...

very very nice pics i like all your interesting stuff.

SEO INDIA

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers