Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family


I married into a great family. It was so fun to spend time with everyone during the holiday.

Adam even brought over Charlie, so the family could meet him.

I don't have all the Halloween pics from this year. We went to a costume party and pumpkin carving party, before our family came out to visit. We had a blast. We played minute to win it games, ate good food, and danced the night away. I even showed off my thriller moves :)




Charlie liked the pumpkin we carved this year. The pic quality is bad b/c I copied it off of Facebook. I am too lazy right now to find it on my phone.


I can't believe Thanksgiving is in two weeks. The holidays are just flying by this year.

We just got back from our cruise, so I will post those pictures later! :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers