Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baby Girl

Adam is getting his baby girl! We found out on Tuesday, and we are SO so so SO excited!! Can't wait to meet our little girl. Let all the decorating for the nursery begin! Oh, and lots of shopping trips for baby girls wardrobe :)




It was a super windy day. That's why I am holding the balloons like that. I kept getting smacked by the balloons in the face. lol. I should know by now that Texas has a lot of windy days, but I just wanted to use balloons. You can't really tell they are pink. I didn't feel like editing.

There is going to be a lot of pink and purple things around here from now on. So fun!

p.s. Baby girl is EXTREMELY active. It looked like she was doing zumba moves during the whole ultrasound. I have feeling she is going to keep me up nights.


6 comments:

Kristin said...

Sooooooo excited for you! congrats! having a daughter is the best thing in the world!

Brittanie said...

yay!!!!!!!!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Thanks girls! I can't wait.

Julia said...

I just found your blog! It is adorable! Greetings from Germany!
http://ask-julia.blogspot.de/

Holli Lloyd said...

I am so glad that you randomly came across my blog...Congrats on the news of your baby girl! So fun.

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Thanks Holli!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers