Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting ready for the season








Its about that time of year again, where my husband and I go coocoo for creepy stuff. We love it: the horror movies,haunted houses,and mazes. Tomorrow night I am going to the witches festival up in Salt Lake with the girls =)I can't wait!
Adam and I also enjoy the good stuff: the candy, the costumes,and the pumpkin carving. We are especially excited this year to carve our pumpkins :) We got some good pickins early last week(Adam picked the short fat one and I picked the tall one). Adam actually wanted to carve his pumpkin last weekend but I told him if he did it wouldn't last for Halloween. He apparently "googled" it to make sure I was telling him the truth because I overheard him talking to one of his friends when he said, "So I was looking forward to carving pumpkins this weekend but my wife and google said not to." I just laughed cuz he googles everything.
So, I just made Adam these quick and easy pumpkin cookies to come home to, cuz they are a favorite of ours to make during the seasons. (They are AWESOME and do not contain butter!) I made them to cheer him up really cuz he had to meet with his lazy group tonight. He has been fed up with them b/c he has been doing all the work.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

You should post pictures of your carved pumpkins!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers