Monday, October 6, 2008

Our story




How it all began
Adam and I met in the Fall of 2007 at our BYU ward. We lived in the same apartment complex (good-old Belmont), the ghetto apartments south of campus, not the nice condos. Ironically, we are both from southern California. We had to come all the way to BYU to meet, when we lived like 3 miles away from each other back home (Adam is from Temecula and I am from Murrieta). When we first met I was in another relationship, but as fate would have it, Adam ended up winning my heart. I realized how perfect we were for one another. Adam is my best friend and the most sincere person I have ever known. He basically realized how lucky he was to have such an awesome girl in his life and knew he wanted to be with me forever and proposed to me on his birthday(March 11th). We got married August 16th 2008 which was a day full of overwhelming happiness and excitement. We are now currently living in Orem, while we finish up school at BYU. We are both studying psychology so we can analyze each other. We find time for fun even though we both have hectic schedules. Adam only has a year left of school, while I am trying to cram in classes to finish in a year and a half (Thats what happens when you switch your major too many times).

5 comments:

Kyle + Jason said...

I just came across your blog and it's so sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

Holy cow! You finally posted a new blog! I've been waiting for this moment. LOL. Congrats on your marraige! You looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day. Much love, Kristin

Taylor Family said...

Hey Holly, sorry I wasn't able to make it! You're pictures are so cute! What are you going to end up doing with your degree? What is you're hubby going to do?

Brittanie said...

It's a miracle! I'm glad you see you haven't forgotten about the blogging world. I know you've been busy! Hope all is well!

elise said...

congrats again! it was so nice to meet you and great to see you both so happy at your wedding!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers