Monday, February 23, 2009

I can't believe it!!

My brother goes into the MTC on wednesday!!!! Time flies! My family flew in friday night and are staying till Thurs morning. Its been fun having them up here. We had a huge party yesterday form my brother. Tons of people crammed in my grandma's house. I am glad people kept coming and going cuz we all wouldn't have been able to fit if everyone came at once.

The only downfall right now, is that my school performance is suffering. These upper level classes are killer. Tests every week, quizes every other day, TONS of reading, papers, assignments, group projects, research (times that by five). I want to shoot myself at times. I can't wait to graduate in the fall. Thats the plan, cross your fingers. I got a scholarship for spring and summer term, so no vaction :/ 

I only have a couple more days to hang out with my brother before he leaves for two years. We are making them memorable for sure. Pictures soon to come (hopefully..I haven't been using my camera) Also, I can't believe my little sister is going to college in the fall. I feel OLD!

2 comments:

Lilleys & Lace Photography said...

Holly, you guys look like you're doing well! What a sweet husband you have! :)

Cardon & Whitney said...

Wow I know, chan's been out a year now. It goes by quick. Ha when I was in town for Christmas, me and my dad saw Blake running outside and had to yell "GO SPURS" out the window :)

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers