Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rainy days are for

making Cookies. :o) It really is just an excuse to bake more cookies, but hey, I like it. I grew up living up the street from the Allens. They always had freshly baked cookies on rainy days. Everyone could count on it. I took advantage of that guaranteed tradition. I went to their house often.

Today, I attempted to shape my cookies as snails. Some turned out kinda looking like aliens. ha. They tasted very good though. The chocolate chip peanut butter cookies are my second favorite next to oatmeal chocolate chip. We made oatmeal chocolate and butterscotch chip cookies over the weekend. A major success. We have enjoyed so many sweets lately. Brownies, truffles, german chocolate, sees chocolate, hot chocolate (every night), chocolate milk, anything with chocolate basically. Lots of ice cream too.

I don't feel guilty at all because I have been going to the gym every day. Yup. I been to the gym every single day since last thursday (I know thats not very long but hey I am sticking to this). I love it and want to keep it up all as long as possible (till summer would be a major success). I am not going to say its a new years resolution because those get broken. I am on a roll. Erika has been my personal trainer and has come to the gym with me almost every day. I am using muscles I didn't even know I had. lol. We have done a lot of strength and core training. I am glad she knows what she is doing. lol. I am definitely feeling the burn. I do love my zumba class too that I am looking forward to on Thursday and Saturday.






These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies have yet to go in the oven in this picture.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Cute! I made cookies yesterday too! I guess rainy weather just does that to you.

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers