Sunday, May 2, 2010

O.P.I

I am a new fan!!




JC PENNY was having a buy one get one 1/2 off sale, so I decided to give it a try.  I picked up Cajun Shrimp(the color above) and Meet Me On The Star Ferry. This is seriously the best nail polish ever!! :) Thanks baby for buying me a little something something.

The only reason Adam and I went to JC PENNY is because we were trying to walk off the huge meal we had at Islands beforehand. Hence, we chose to walk around the Temecula Mall. Adam and I get so lost in that mall now. There have been so many changes since we got married.

Sometimes it is just hard to branch out. Does anyone else find it hard to order something new? When we go to Islands, I can never seem to order anything other than the Hawaiin burger. It is just so tasty, and I can't imagine liking anything else as much. Adam always gets the endless bowl of Tortilla Soup with his order. It is seriously the best tortilla soup either one of us has ever had. I was disappointed with the guacamole and chips we munched on before our order came. They advertised a huge side bowl of guacamole and it was barely bigger than the small salsa bowl. BOO!!

Oh another BOO goes out to the Furry Friends shop by the mall. We went in there looking for puppies, and they had NONE!!! They had one guinea pig and a few birds. They can't even call it a pet shop. It's super lame.

I am extremely puppy hungry right now!!!! When we move we are thinking about getting one :) We are thinking about getting a meagle, only if it's a cute one like this....

2 comments:

Celine said...

Ok next time you go to Islands, you should try the Yaki tacos, they're my favorite. I usually either get that or the chicken club wrap. We need to hang out soon :) what are you guys doing this weekend? by the way I realized I still didn't have your phone number and it's much easier for you and I to make plans than let the boys try to arrange something ;-)

Brandee Dawn said...

Our Dog is a rottweiler/ American Shepherd mix. We actually rescued her when she was 3 months old. I would recommend it! Good luck puppy shopping, they are so much fun and adorable!!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers