Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip

I bought some cranberries a while back because they were on sale. I put them in the freezer, and pulled them out today to make this yummy cranberry cream cheese dip. It was a perfect snack during our football watching. My visiting teacher sure has good recipes! I ate most of it before Adam got around to trying it. I couldn't help myself. Its really easy to make, so I thought I would share Christine's recipe.

I haven't been cooking anything new lately. This week, during the days Adam was home, we had things such as Roast, Chicken Alfredo, Cafe Rio Pork, Chicken Tortellini, etc. I need to get some new recipes to try. Hopefully I will have some new recipes to post soon!

1 comment:

Susan Simpson said...

Yum I can't wait to try your recipe! Miss you.
MOM

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers