Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where we will be living for the next year!

No, we are not moving. We just got our lease renewal in the mail the other day, and decided that we are going to stay for another year.

Since my parents have now been out and seen our place, I decided I can finally post some pictures of it. I took most of these pictures two weeks into the move, but everything looks pretty much the same. I can't believe we have almost been here a year.
Bathroom:



Kitchen:

Those doors lead to the laundry room. Love our LG washer and Dryer.

Built in shelves next to the closet
 

Our front door. Our living room is to our left when we walk in, and the closet + bookshelf to our right.


Living room:

 


This was before I put up the T
This is what it looks like now.



Our bedroom:





We bring our nice grey duvet cover out in the fall/winter



Our Desk

Thats all the pictures I took in the past. I am happy that we are renewing our lease for another year! Its a perfect set up for Charlie. The dog park is right below us. Oh, and we have a garage now!!! They were out of garages when we first moved in.


He loves to watch other dogs from the balcony.



They have two dog parks. The one to the left is the big dog park, and it is Charlie's favorite.

This is our view from our balcony.

I will miss this place when we finally move, and I know Charlie will too. It will be nice to get a house in the future though. We just need to figure out where we are going to settle down.

3 comments:

Brooke and Zane said...

Me and Zane almost put that shower curtain on our wedding registry! Haha. Anyway your place looks great!

Erica said...

Yeah for you staying another year!!

Lacey said...

Wow! I love your place! Its so beautiful!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers