Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello, blog world

I never make the time to blog anymore, so our daily adventures or weekend activities don't get documented on here. We have been doing fun things though! I will make time to blog about our upcoming anniversary and my sisters wedding, so stay tuned!


For now I just wanted to blog about a few things (RANDOM things)

Charlie thinks he owns the place. 

Adam and I are Outback fans, but the Starrs have turned us into Salt Grass fans. Its a little more upscale than Outback. We ironically went to Outback with them a couple weekends ago, instead of Salt Grass. We have only been to Salt Grass twice so far. We took the missionaries there one of the times a few weeks back. I like their filet and coconut shrimp better than Outbacks. I like Outback's Sirloin better though. You can't really beat the Outback special. Their sirloin (pictured above) is still pretty darn good though.



Gina and Aaron invited us to go to this comedy club a few weekends back, and we had a good time. I laughed through the whole show. I want to see Brian Regan live again. I forget how much I love good old stand up comedy. Downtown Fort Worth is a nice area. There are tons of things to do downt there, so I am sure Adam and I will be making more trips out there.



This movie was better than I expected. They did a good job with the computer graphics, and it actually got to my emotions. It is worth seeing. Kara and Thomas invited us to go see it last weekend, and we all enjoyed it.


I am a huge fan of gel manicures!!! I got a mani and pedi on Tuesday with Erica, and I love how it turned out. Its more on the pricey side, but seems to be worth it so far.


I am also a fan of purse holders, and key finders. They make life so much easier! I have had a really cute purse holder for a while, but I just bought a purse finder today. I am always digging for my keys, but I wont have to worry about that anymore!!!

I love my hair dresser out here! I am getting my hair done next weekend :)

I have so many cosmetic products that I LOVE. I will save that for another post.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers