Thursday, March 1, 2012

Challenges in March

I am going to do this photo challenge for fun

and I agreed to take my zumba teacher's challenge: No sweets for a whole month. This I am obviously NOT doing for fun. I think I will be able to pull it off, because I went without sugar for 4 1/2 years during High School. My husband though is Mr "Sweet Tooth." Our cabinets are full of sugary things. My in-laws are staying with us this weekend. I will just have to be STRONG. No sugar for me! Adam's birthday is also at the beginning of this month. I guess he won't complain, because there will be more dessert for him to enjoy. The first couple weeks are the hardest........I can do this right?!

Anyone want to join me in either one of these challenges?

1 comment:

Susan Simpson said...

Sugar Free.....awesome.....you are PP (Practically Perfect in every way!) Sure love and miss you guys! Have fun with the Towners!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers