Friday, March 16, 2012

My hubby had a birthday!

Adam turned 28 last weekend. He wasn't all that excited about his birthday this year. I think its because he  is only a couple years away from turning the big 3-0. I still think he looks great for being 28!



His birthday dinner was at BJ's. We got our favorite pizza, and he got his b-day pazooki.




My homemade gift to him: 28 reasons why I love him

Charlie had fun helping him pop all the balloons to discover each message inside.





His real bday gift that we are still acquiring:

We hopefully will find the time to go out to Dallas and get a set. Adam has been working like crazy lately, and so have I (No surprise). Missionaries for dinner tomorrow night after work, and then baby sitting duty the following night. Hopefully next weekend!

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers