Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012



This year has been one of our best years yet because of all these things:

1. Bought our first house (a very beautiful huge home that we will eventually grow into)
2. Found out we are having a baby girl (due March 22, 2013)
3. I stopped working (due to morning sickness, and I am looking forward to being a stay at home mom)
4. Celebrated our 4 year anniversary
5. Went on a very nice vacation with both sets of parents to New Orleans, Jamaica, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman Islands (I still need to post pictures of our vacay)
6. Hosted my first Thanksgiving and everything turned out great! :)
7. It snowed on Christmas(I love that is was melted days later so we didn't have to live in it), and I made my mom's yummy cinnamon rolls for the first time. It takes all day, but is totally worth it.


Looking forward to this new year being in a new stage of life. I can say that 2013 will be even better because of our sweet baby Paige.
Goodbye 2012 we sure enjoyed all the fun and excitement, but are ready for all that 2013 has in store for us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wishing everyone a wonderful upcoming year :)



No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers