Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Orleans and Turkey Day

I know, I know, I am way behind on posting on the blog. Here are some pictures from the rest of our New Orleans trip, and my parents stay with us during Thanksgiving.




We just walked around and explored are last day out there. We ended are trip by enjoying the poyboy festival. Yum!



Poy boy festival



These crepes were amazing!

yummy po boys!

Thanksgiving was SO great. The food was amazing, and the company was pretty amazing too! ;)




We didn't get to have rotisserie turkey like tradition, but this oven turkey was the next best thing. The girls at Our Best Bites sure know what they are doing. We loved this recipe. I posted it on the food blog if you are curious. 

We had quite the spread. The best leftovers ever.



We are quite the cooking team. 



We had to stop at Rudy's. My parents have been bugging us to take them here for a while. My preggo belly is totally showing in this picture. I am SO much bigger now though.




Saying goodbye :( 


We had a little time to kill, so we stopped by Bass Pro Shop on the way to the airport.

The night before, we snuck into Town Square and showed them the setup for the Dickens of a Christmas event that was starting the day they flew out to the airport. It was super dark, but we had fun exploring.






I have the best mom and pop around! :) We love this candy shop at Town Square. They seriously have any piece of candy you or your mom and pop can remember having as a child.



1 comment:

THE WALKERS said...

Holly! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my blog and play along if you'd like. :)

-Britt.W

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers