Friday, January 23, 2009

Get better soon!!



My poor husband has been really sick since Tuesday. I took him to emergency care and everything. I am surprised I am not sick because the doctor told him that he is really contagious and gave him a note excusing him from school until the middle of next week. This week has been so hard. I miss him! I can't wait till he is better so I can give him some hugs and kisses. He seriously needs that toilet paper contraption. Everyday I come home to a pile of tissues on our table by the couch. I feel so bad for him. He has like every cold/flu symptom...and the worst part of it all is that its so bad that he cannot even sleep through the night. He is constantly coughing up mucus and can barely breath :(

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers