Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some favorites






Does anyone else love Mimi's Cafe Hot Chocolate? Its pretty dang good. They load a bunch of cream on top. I mainly love the fact that they serve it in a huge cup. It makes me happy cuz I almost feel like I am getting my moneys worth. I mean look...the cup is almost the size of my head..and I have a pretty big head lol. F.Y.I. We tried their bread pudding for the first time and wouldn't recommend it. We wish we would have gotten their apple crisp instead. That is our favorite dessert there.

Another thing I love is that Provo has a dollar theater. Thats one thing CA is missing out on. Saturday after we went out to Mimi's we went to Movies 8 and saw Ghost Town. It was pretty good. I would recommend seeing that a long with Eagle Eye. I really liked that movie and we actually own it now.

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers