Saturday, January 24, 2009

I couldn't resist...


I was curious to see what our kids might look like in the future. I decided if the child came out too ugly we just wouldn't have children. J/k I do hope though that our first child is a boy. That way if we have a girl she will have an older brother to protect her. We are on like the five year plan though. NO KIDS FOR A LONG TIME! At least that is the plan.

I don't see much resemblance in this fake baby of ours. Oh well he is kinda cute.

http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/

2 comments:

theskimlife said...

haha oh im so glad you did it too, i thought it was so funny when i saw it. Yeah not really seeing the resemblanc eof yours but i thought the computer did good with ours... they are seriously spittin image of scott and i as babies...

Jordan said...

I think he's pretty cute... other than the eyes. The eyes on those generated babies are always funky!!

The five year plan? Why so long?? I'm on the 2-3 year plan... We must graduate before we proliferate. (oo, I just made that little rhyme up... I kind of like it).

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers