Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lovely


I can't believe that as soon as this semester ends, the next one begins. BYU never gives you any breaks!! I start spring term on the 28th (the tuesday after finals week) I decided I am not going to summer term (I need a break from school and time to visit CA). Adam and I will still graduate in December. We walk in August though. How silly is that?

Some side notes...

I LOVE :



I just love the classic style vans. I have two pairs: brown ones and all black ones. I want to get some fun colored ones. I want a blue pair and maybe a purple. I am not a fan of the blue vans in the picture, I want a different color blue. Its great that they have so many different colors. These shoes are comfortable and perfect for my narrow feet.

I also LOVE and can't live without:

Hemptz lip balm

This is the only thing that protects my lips during winter season. Its so dry up here in Utah and this works like magic for me. Regular chapstick just doesn't cut it.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey Holly! It was good to meet you a few Sundays ago. Now we can be blog buddies.

Unknown said...

Maybe I'll just have to try some of that lip balm, because you're right, regular chap stick isn't so great up here in Utah! (This is Heather by the way, I think I'm signed on with Chris's email account though.)

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers