Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seriously?

I was overwhelmed with the horrible stench of B.O. that filled the air as I entered the testing center today. People need to remember to take showers during finals week. It was horrible. Not only did it smell so bad that I thought I was going to pass out from suffication, the ventilation system wasn't working. I had to sit down and endure the hot, stuffy, smelly, room as I took my 100 question multiple choice test. On top of that this kid next to me kept staring at me. He wasn't like checking me out or anything, he was just comtemplating. It kept distracting me though. Anywho, I ended up doing well. Not as well as my last test. Under better circumstances, I GOT A 100% ON MY LAST FINAL. I was pretty stoaked.

Some cooking secrets:
We always like trying new things. Tonight my husband made dinner and I made dessert. He made chicken fettucini with brown sugared carrots. He seasoned the chicken with garlic salt and zesty italian dressing and it was REALLY good. I decided to make creeme cheese brownies and they were amazing. Make your brownies how you like them and then make this cream cheese layer :o)

  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 2 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over brownie batter. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Allow to cool, spread with frosting, and cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator, or freeze in a single layer for up to 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

I LOVE brownies and that sounds delicious :) I'll have to try it... especially to cure my sweet prego tooth... my baby sure does like sweets :)

Veronica said...

Oooh, that sounds yummy. You should join my cooking blog. Send me your email so that I can invite you as a blog author: vteemant@hotmail.com.

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers