Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ready for summer

Yesterday, I decided to try out a cycling class at the gym. Oh my gosh was it intense! My butt is killing me. My legs are not as sore as I thought they would be today. However, when I was done with the class, I got off the bike one leg at a time, and the first leg that touched the floor collapsed. I almost fell, kinda embarrassing. It was definitely worth it. I look forward to going next week and trying out the hip hop class that is a couple hours later (b/c they have a new instructor). I had a gym membership last year, and loved going to the hip hop class because they had a REALLY good instructor. Around the time I got engaged, that instructor quit because he was moving. I was dissapointed with the new instructor and let that get in my way of going to the gym. I ended my membership but I decided I wanted it back recently. I need to get in shape! Summer is just around the corner. Its been in the 90's here in Utah. It already seems like spring is gone.

I am sooooo ready for summer because that means classes are over for me! Oh the joys. I only have 4 more weeks left.

Did I mention that my favorite show in the whole wide world started tonight. Its on commercial as I write this. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE BAYBEEE!!!!!!!!! I am a huge fan.

Also, I am in the mood to go swimsuit shopping. Does anyone know where I can get a cute tankini?


3 comments:

The New Russos said...

hey girl! oh boy, I need to get in shape too! yay for honeymoon pounds. Have you checked out shade? they're definitely famous for really long and comfy tankinis :]

Taylor Family said...

I'm am trying to get in shape too! It's not working too well though. My goal is to run after work 4 or 5 times a week, and I've only done it 3 times in the past 3 weeks. I'm also in the mood to go swimsuit shopping (part of the reason why I'm trying to get in shape.) I was gonna say maybe try out Shade. They have a store in American Fork. Also, Modbeclothing.com and layersclothing.com have really cute stuff! Let me know where you find yours!

By the way, I'll have to let Chris know you guys tried the Brownie Obsession and liked it :)

Taylor Family said...

Oh, and one more... downeastbasics.com. I think they have the cheapest I've found. I think all three have stores somewhere here in Utah.

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers