Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is going to take some getting use to


My sister has a BOYFRIEND! It seems like yesterday when she still hated boys. She would always talk about how all guys are horrible (including all those in the church) because they all like to look at nasty girls, whether on t.v., at school, the beach, etc. I never thought i would see the day because she still acts like a little girl, even though she is SUPER independent and confident with anything she does. Anyways, she looked amazing at her prom this past weekend, in a dress she ordered off ebay. I am happy that she has broken out of her shell in this area. It's just going to take some getting use to. Its super fun though having her call me and talk about what she should say to him, or telling me about all the kisses they give each other. She is going away to college in the fall. She better not come home with a ring on her finger! lol

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

Freaky freaky... at least she's not getting married like my sister!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers