Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ilike we like

i like margaritas!!! Ok Adam does too...but I REALLY like them (virgin of course)

When we make margaritas we use seltzer to substitute for the tequila. This is a good margarita mix fyi if you add a little sugar.

I love pasta! Favorites = tortellini and angel hair. We made this the other night a long with our margaritas. YUM.
Adam loves Oreos. He will eat one of these sleeves all by himself. I only have a few w/ milk

WE LOVE: My mothers home made cinnamon rolls. When we were at the fair we walked by a cinnamon roll stand and Adam said, "Susan you should make your cinnamon rolls." She loves us so much that she remembered and did.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Once again I happen to look at your blog when I'm hungry...

All of that food looks soooo delicious!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers