Friday, February 12, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!

My husband got the job he wanted!!!!! He got the call tonight after we went out to dinner. He starts next Monday, and we will be relocating in 4 months. We are both SO excited =). I am looking forward to having MONEY, our OWN place, and living in a new state!! It will be great. I don't have to worry about finding a job down here which is another plus.

Tomorrow will be fun. We are going to Josh and Tiffanie's sealing in the morning, then celebrating part of our Valentines day tradition because we can't do it on Sunday.  I wish my camera hadn't got stolen or lost or whatever happened to it, so I could document it. Its been gone for 3 weeks now! Maybe I will borrow my parents camera? Anywhoo, I hope you all have a great Valentines weekend. Hopefully I will have some pictures up in my next post.

2 comments:

Celine said...

That's awesome! Congratulations Adam! Where will you be moving to?

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

We won't find out for a while. It depends on what is available after Adam is done training. We will get to choose out of all the different locations with openings. Maybe Texas, Florida, or the east coast? Idk those are a few of the options available right now.

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers