Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Weekend

Our Valentines weekend started out by going to Josh and Tiffanie's sealing in the morning. It was so fun to be apart of their special day and to see their family. Their little boy Jaxon is so adorable!!! He was so perfect. He didn't fuss at all. It's been so long since we have seen each other. Tiffanie was probably my favorite babysitter when I was little. She always brought me treats. The carmel apple suckers were my favorite.


Then we went to Pat and Oscars for lunch. I love their breadsticks and greek salad. 



We drove home and picked up these jeans from the tailor. I won them off ebay. It was kinda an accident (because I bid thinking I had no chance of winning), so they ended up being my present to myself. I got them for a STEAL, so it was okay. :) 




I like to embarrass Adam. I made him take a picture with me in the theater. We went and saw Valentines Day right after we picked up my new jeans! It was a super cute movie. We both enjoyed it more than we thought we would.


We were in the mood for dessert after the movie, so we went and got some gelato before dinner. YUM! 


Those spoons on the left were used for testing all the flavors. I ended up getting carmel and Adam got butterfinger. Both were delicious. Then we went to Red Robbin after and split a hamburger.


We exchanged cards later on Saturday night and then on Sunday we enjoyed sees chocolate (my dad bought 2 pounds) and these sugar cookies I put together real quick. I have a really yummy icing recipe. I hate when icing is sicky sweet. The trick is to make it with 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract. It's perfect. Everyone asks about it.




Hope you all had a great Valentines weekend too!!! We sure did. Especially starting it out knowing Adam got the job he wanted. We are still super excited. I really want to get a dog when we get our own place!!! I have been puppy hungry for a long time now!

3 comments:

Celine said...

We saw Valentine's Day too last weekend and I really liked it! It was totally cute. And those cookies look yummy :)

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffanie White said...

Thank you SO much for coming to our sealing. It was so awesome to see you guys and have your parents there too!! I am sad we didn't get to visit much but there were so many people and it was a crazy day!! I'll have to make a special visit next time I'm in Cali :)

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers