Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cosmo hit on me

Adam and I went to the BYU vs. TCU game on Saturday. We weren't that excited, for obvious reasons! We bought tickets way in advance, so we felt obligated to go. haha. We are such fairweather fans. Its not that I don't want to support BYU, I just hate watching a team I like loose. I guess its more fitting to say "get creamed." Adam and I didn't even wear any of our BYU t-shirts. lol. We were that embarassed. I predicted the score to be 51 to 3. I was surprised that TCU didn't get more touchdowns in the first two quarters. It is definitely a rebuilding year for BYU.

There was a pretty good turnout: However, it wasn't nearly as filled as the BYU stadium gets.

It is breast cancer awarness month. They honored all those who have been victims and survivors of cancer, during half-time. They released pink balloons. Ladies get your mammograms!!!

Oh, so I mentioned Cosmo hit on me. hehe. It was during the tailgat party, right after Adam and I met up with the Starr's. They have a cute little boy named Mason. He did not like Cosmo, b/c he thought he was real. I guess seeing a giant cougar walking towards you would be pretty scary. Cosmo acted excited as he walked over towards us, with his gaze on me. It was almost as if he saw a really good friend he hadn't seen in a long time. Once Cosmo approached our little group, he streched forth his hand towards me. I thought he wanted to shake my hand, so I put out my right hand and began to shake his hand. He shook his head, and grabbed my left hand to scan for a wedding ring. Once he saw it, he acted all bummed. haha.

Did I mention it was HOT! Well, it was pretty much unbearable. A lot of people left early, because they couldn't take the heat any longer. We left a bit early too. I kept asking myself, "where is the fall weather?!?!" Actually today's weather was perfect fall weather. I wish today's weather could have been yesterday's weather. Adam and I got a little sunburned at the game. There was no shade on the visitor's side. I can't believe it is in the middle of October and it still feels like summer for the most part. I will be happy if we have more weather like we did today.

I didn't even know my husband took this picture. I look so serious. I probably always look like this when I am watching football.

I finally got my hair cut last week. It looks a lot better. It was just too long before. I have more updates. I will blog about later. There are a lot of things I forget to blog about. I actually takes pictures, but never get around to it. I will try to be better.

Enjoy the rest of your sabbath!! :)

1 comment:

Susan Simpson said...

The game was pretty good. I love your hair it looks so healthy!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers