Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cards

We are actually sending out Christmas cards this year, and I am really excited about it. Thanks to a few friends recommending shutterfly, we will be able to get 50 free cards!  Yup, thats right, 50 FREE cards.You should too! Click HERE to get yours! They have a really great selection, and I can't wait to use them to make our first Christmas card. THANK YOU SHUTTERFLY :)

Aaron took some really cute pictures of our family today for the Christmas card!! Charlie was a good sport. We actually have quite a selection where he is looking at the camera. I can't wait to put it together. I actually made home made Christmas cards that I am going to give out as well. I made those the first week or so into November. I had never done stamping before, but I think they turned out pretty cute.

Anyways, if you would like a Towner Christmas card, send me your address. You can text message me, or send me a message on facebook.

These are a few favorites:

The last card pictured would be quite fitting for our family. ha. There are too many good ones to choose from! I have picked out three photos that I like, so we will probably use a card like the last one. I kinda enjoy having my name in the message.


Take a look at their Christmas photo cards HERE. You can also make Calendars. When I have kids, I will definitely make some calendars. The grandparents would love that! As for now, I am going to stick with the photo cards. My favorite thing that shutterfly has to offer is their photo books. If you have never made one, you should look into it. They are SO much better than regular old scrapbooks.

1 comment:

Austin and Jennifer said...

Yay! We did this too and I am so happy we did! I love Shutterfly :)

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers