Thursday, November 6, 2008

School=Stress



There are only six weeks left in the semester WOO WHOO!! These next couple weeks are going to be killer trying to cram every project and paper in before thanksgiving break. I can't say that I enjoy these late night study sessions in the library. I practically live at school. Adam and I get up and go to school at 7:30am and sometimes don't get home until 7:30 pm. Its been paying off though, I was pleasantly surprised with my test score I received tonight. Thankfully I only have one more test left to take before our lovely two day break. I seriously wish I never had to read another text book again. My eyes are still hurting and recovering from my earlier studies.

On another note, I'm not sure if I am excited about Utah beating TCU. Like Adam, I am glad that Utah barely beat them. I would have been nice too though if TCU would have creamed Utah. Dang rivals! I sure hope they don't win the MWC.

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers