Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey and Drumsticks

We had an AWESOME thanksgiving!!! Adam made his mother's famous squash and apples which was a big hit. We spent thanksgiving over at my aunt Nina's house. Her cooking school training and years of experience continues to amaze us all. Oh and my uncle made his famous mashed potatoes (the secret is out he adds real cream and cream cheese). Most of my mom's side of the family was there so it was so nice to get together and spend time with everyone. We played apples to apples and catch phrase after we ate one of the best meals of all time. Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday. I love the food...and its about the only left overs that I actually enjoy eating. Adam and I decided to end thanksgiving with a bang so we went out and bought an Xbox 360 pro along with Rockband. I have wanted it ever since I played it for the first time on Halloween. Adam has wanted it for A LONG time. We are so excited to now own it and have been playing it ever since we got it. I am on a break right now to write this and to rest my hands and shin. Those drums tire you out! Adam is still playing. He does check the football game every so often though lol he is far more addicted than me. I think its hilarious. He is already an expert on the guitar and can play drums at the hard level. They are so hard. I struggle with the easy level lol and I am only at the medium level for the guitar.

Grandma wanted us to set up Christmas last night. She was so excited; how could we say no? The only thing we still have to do is hang up some Christmas lights. We are debating if we should do icicle lights or some twinkling colored lights. All this setting up has put me in the mood for Christmas, so Adam and I are going to drive to Salt Lake with friends to go look at the lights at temple square tonight. I am excited! Also, Adam and I have been talking about going to see Phantom of the Opera this Christmas break, and spending some time in Vegas on our way to Cali!! We have both been dying to see it. I sure hope we go!













No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers