Monday, November 17, 2008

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?!?!



Sooo Adam and I went out to Red Robin tonight to sorta celebrate our three month anniversary, which was yesterday(Can't really go out on the sabbath) AND funny thing so everyone knows how Red Robin has fun signs all around right?..well I was pointing at this sign that I remember my 9th grade teacher having in her class room...and I started nudging Adam to look over at it...I turned to look at him to see if he was looking at the sign...then I turned back to notice MY EX standing right between me and the sign and I was pointing right at him...not to mention he was only like 3 feet away. I guess he was sitting right behind us. The booths are so tall we wouldn't have been able to see each other...but he stood up and there I was pointing at him with my full arm extended while I was nudging my husband. I thought it was pretty funny. I think he was totally embarrassed because he just walked away quickly. Our relationship ended on bad terms...otherwise I would have said hi and what not. Seriously though..what are the odds?

So I never mentioned how on the ball these Utah wards are up here. We got callings so quickly and just spoke in sacrament meeting yesterday.

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers