Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun times



We decide to go to California Adventure and Disneyland on Thursday. We thought the weather would scare other people away. It was freezing!! It didn't rain much though :) We had a great time together. My sister hadn't been in like 5 years. We went with our neighbors Ashley and Lorraine.




Okay, SERIOUSLY!?!?!  This was the first thing was saw when we entered the park. A fat girl with pimples all over her legs, and a piece of toilet paper stuck in her FAT CREASE. First of all, its freezing out side. Second of all, that skimpy short skirt should not be worn by anyone period (even if you are skinny).  Over confidence maybe? Idk but WOW.





My favorite part of the Aladdin show :)


Apparently I didn't get the memo.






The swinging carts are pretty fun.

 My favorite ride. I love Tower of Terror. My neighbor, Heather Goodin, use to come over and watch the Twilight Zone with me when we were kids.






Disneyland <3



I like the party hat on Mickey.


SAD! Someone jumped off the ride and stole the keys from the dogs mouth.


K I learned several FUN FACTS about this ride. This ride it totally haunted!! ha. You know how they have several pictures of men be-headed by the same woman. Well that woman's name is Constance.  She married and killed five men for their riches. Some of the Imagineer's names (the people who help create that ride) are located on the tomb stones. Madame Leota, the lady in the crystal ball, is a projection of the head of Imagineer Leota Toombs. If you look closely you can see actual fortune teller cards laying on the table. They are real. Walt Disney got them from a gypsy back in the day. The miniture bride doll at the end of the ride that talks to you and tells you to come back is referred to "little Leota." The illusion that u see in the ball room is called "peppers ghost" it is incredibly easy using only a light animatronics and a window. The dolls are painted blue and are infront of the window. The light shines on them to make them look like they appear in that room. Also next time you ride that ride, look for the spider on the glass. It is an expensive glass that Disney could not replace after a man shot the window back in the day. That's scary  to know that a man got into Disneyland with a gun. They put a spider on the glass to hide it. The five singing busts were famous actors back in the day. The raven was originally suppose to tell the story of the haunted mansion but no one caught on to that idea. You can spot a raven in every room.


Yes, we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride. I use to watch that show all the time when I was a kid. Tigger was my fav!


I love this shop located next to the Winnie the Pooh ride. There are sooo many dessert items to choose from. I really wanted one of those minnie carmel apples, but they were like ten bucks. Bakerella shows you how to make them, so I might just attempt that one day.





My sister and I decided to get the Oreo Cookie Brownie.

Sitting on my Honey Throne!! I LOVE honey. I either have a piece of toast with just plain honey or a piece of toast with peanut butter and honey every single day.




I always enjoy Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.




I was forced to go on Its a Small World to see all the Disney characters they had added. I still hate this ride. ha.


We saw CAPTAIN EO!!!! This brought back so many memories from my childhood. As a family, we got season passes to Disneyland almost every year until I reached High School age.



We had some New Orleans style dessert (Beignets). Those things are like a donut and funnel cake combined which = deliciousness. For dinner we had New York Style pizza and sandwiches. We brought our own lunches in the park. We had lots of hot chocolate to warm us up.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG that is nasty! and funny as heck! hahaha. serv es her right for wearing that trash! hahaha.

Kimberly Grafton said...

I love beignets!! They are SOOOO delicious... And thanks for sharing the picture of that chick... that image will haunt my dreams forever! Lol

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers