Friday, April 9, 2010

Tenaja Falls

My sister arrived last night from Idaho. She decided she wanted to go hiking for her first California adventure, so today we made a trek up Tenja road with our neighbors Ashley and Lorraine. There was one part of our drive that we all seriously thought we were going to die-the windy one lane road that lasted 14 miles.

A big excursion came wipping around one of the corners and we all screamed. I thought my life would flash before my eyes, but it didn't. It was like a brian reagan moment. All I was thinking was AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!



We saw lots of lizards along our way
We had to cross this stream.

The waterfall!!


Almost there!

We were happy to find shade. It was suppose to be in the 60's today. Well let me tell you it was pretty dang hot. It felt like it was 80 degrees.


It was beautiful up there. I need to get out more and enjoy nature.





 
Yay we all survived. Here we are walking to the parking lot. We saw a blanket during our hike and thought we were all going to be murdered out there by some bum. We were glad to get back to civilization. ha.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

dude holly, you have a smokin HOT body! LUCKY!

Brooke and Zane said...

=) Thanks! That was very nice of you to say.

Brooke and Zane said...

Sorry, this is really Holly! I accidentally posted this with Brooke's account. Haha

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers