Thursday, June 24, 2010

Because the missionaries requested it



We had some really good food on Father's day. Elder Jolly, pictured on the left, requested to have shrimp for dinner and peach cobbler for dessert. Elder Etzel just wanted fruit and veggies. He said they never get much of either. We granted their requests, but made them work for it. ha.
 We made teriyaki chicken kabobs, and coconut shrimp kabobs, with fresh pineapple. YUM! I can never get enough pineapple. We served it with rice, fresh fruit, and veggies (the easy part). The only food not documented here is the peach and blueberry cobbler I made. I made those healthy-ish chocolate oatmeal bars for Elder Etzel. Those were surprisingly awesome. No one knew they were on the healthy side.


My sister and I picked out a new wallet at Macey's for Dad. He desperately needed a new one. The one we got him is so much nicer. Adam was unfortunately under the weather all of Father's Day weekend. I can't wait till we move, so he doesn't have to travel as much. I got him some nice shirts for work from Macey's. I am so lucky to have these amazing men in my life! My dad has taught me so much throughout all the years. Not only is he a great dad, but he is a wonderful person. My husband is the best husband out there. Hands down. I have never been treated better by anyone in my entire life, and I know a lot of great people. I am so lucky to have him for eternity!!!! :)




The countdown to Texas begins!!! Our tickets are booked for the third week of July to fly out and look at places. I hope the places I have been looking at online are just as lovely in person.

We will officially move into our place the second week of August, in time to celebrate our 2 year anniversary!!! We both can't wait.

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers