Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dallas, Texas

We finally go our area!!! Dallas is where we will be headed the first week of August. We are SO excited! It was our first pick and we were lucky enough to get it, even though one of the other guys is from Dallas. The company must really like Adam :) I CAN'T WAIT!!! Adam served his mission in Dallas, so I can't wait for him to show me around and meet all the people from his mission areas. My brother is in San Antonio, so I am tempted to go visit him after we move there. Adam's sister lives only 20 min or so away from Dallas, and I can't wait to visit her and her family. We are so blessed. The other areas we knew were open were Oregon (covering Idaho and Montana as well), Boston/Rhode Island (too expensive and not fans of how people act out there), and North Carolina.... I am so glad we are going to Texas Y'all!!! :)

I jumped up and down screaming like a child when I found out.

1 comment:

Celine said...

Yay! Texas!! That's awesome. I'm so excited for you guys and I'm excited to come visit you :)

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers