Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 things

3 things I would like to share with you guys.


                                                 pics taken with my new phone :)
1) Many of you guys knew Nikki Hawks from church/High School. Well I thought I would share a picture of her adorable baby girl. I went to her baby shower on Friday. She looks so good. You can't even tell she just had a baby. It wasn't surprising though, b/c she has always been in good shape. It was fun to see her mom and sister as well. I hope when I have kids they are this tiny :) 

2) I had to share this video. It is freakin AWESOME. Adam seriously wants a pet lion now. ha. It's very cool. JUST WATCH!

                                 This was taken at Cassie and John's wedding reception on Saturday.

3) Last buy not least, I just had to give a shout out to my amazing husband. I seriously do not deserve him. At the shower I was asked how I felt about Adam, now that we have been married almost two years. I happily responded, "I am not going to lie, I still think he is perfect." A lot of people at the shower were talking about how important it is to marry someone who you think is almost perfect, b/c after a couple years you come to find that they are not so perfect and that marriage is a lot harder than it seems. The point was to tell the girls who were not married not to settle b/c it gets harder after the honeymoon is over, and all the responsibilities kick in. Well, my husband seriously is the sweetest guy. He is always thinking of others before himself. He is a hard worker. He is so smart. He could do anything he wanted, but money isn't important to him. He is very humble and a total family man. He would never put anything before me or his family. He loves making me happy and is always doing nice things for me. He gives me tons of compliments and takes time to notice the things I do.  He knows me better than I think I know myself. He always makes everything better. I have never once in our entire marriage needed space, or time away from him. I love every single second I have to spend with him. I miss having him around 24-7, but it makes the time we are together even more special. He has such a strong testimony. He seriously is so smart. He seems to know everything about everything!!! I wouldn't change one thing about him! I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!!!! 


Yesterday he surprised me and came home with my favorite dinner and dessert (pineapple curry/mango and sticky rice). He is working at the office this week in San Clemente, b/c they are all going deep sea fishing Thursday/Friday. Even after long days at work, he still thinks about what would make "his beautiful wife" happy.







1 comment:

Chelsey and Mike said...

This is totally sweet. :) Sometimes things get harder even ON the honeymoon. Like with us, but I'm happy I married who I married and when I married him.

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers