Sunday, November 1, 2009

Celebrating Halloween with Pie and Neon Trees

I started Halloween out right by making this homemade pumpkin pie. It was even better than last years! I tried out a new recipe, and I was very happy with it. Adam took a slice before I could get a picture of it. ha.
click here for recipe
I made two pumpkin pies last year.


For a no fail pie crust recipe click here




Here is our doorstep display.

We visited my grandma in the rehab center, and brought her a slice of pie, before we took off to the Neon Trees concert. She ate one of those pies last year all by herself. She has a major sweet tooth.




Here we are waiting in the line to get into Velour.


The decked out stage. It is so small in there! Glad we got there at a good time. We were in the front row =)



Tyler Glenn


Chris Allen

The only two people I know in the band. We grew up in the same ward, and I was good friends with their younger brothers. They put on a good show. Adam and I rocked out like no other. Some of the other bands were pretty good too.

2 comments:

Susan Simpson said...

Sounds like you guys had sooooo much fun celebrating Halloween this year. LOVEEEEEEEE your cosstumes!!!! See you in 1 week!!

Lacey said...

Nice costumes! You guys look great!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers