Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yay for family/friend time :]



We had a fun weekend. We were able to spend a little time with Adam's best friend Cameron, and his wife Celine. We went out to breakfast, at IHOP, on Saturday. We all enjoyed their stuffed french toast. It's the only thing Adam and I ever get there.

Then Adam and I drove up to Salt Lake to spend time with Adam's family. His grandma isn't doing too well. She fell, and hasn't been eating. Adam's dad flew up from CA, because she might not live too much longer. All the brothers drove or flew down to be with her, which was nice. They took some nice family pics, and then we all went out to dinner at the Market Street Grill. We all got the Prime Rib special, which was delicious! It came with haagen daz ice cream =) I chose their carmel ice cream and fell in love with it. It is almost as good as their creme brulee flavor.


Cameron, Celine, Aaron, and Kaylee came over later that night and we played a fun board game called Compatibility. Cameron and Celine won (barely) ha. It's fun because you have to think about what your spouse would put in each category, with a random set of cards that have silly pictures on them. Our favorite was the picture of the old man with a hairy chest.

We played some Rock Band and Guitar Hero World Tour afterwards. Not only am I bad at taking pictures, I am bad at deleting them too. I only took a couple pics and two very short videos, cuz my memory card was full.







I stole this picture of Celine's blog. I really belt it out when I sing. It can get pretty exciting.

We went out to lunch at Cafe Rio on Monday with Cameron and Celine.





My relatives from Maine and Arizona are coming tomorrow. I am soooo excited!!! We are celebrating an early Thanksgiving with everyone on Saturday.

1 comment:

Celine said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out with you guys! We had so much fun. And you're right, the old man with the hairy chest was awesome :)

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers