Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Early Thanksgiving and other family fun! :)



Todd is my favorite uncle! I love this guy. He is so much fun. I want to go back to Maine. I've already been 3 times.






Brandon playing with Hailey and Cole. Hailey is a doll baby. She is so cute.




The boys watching football while waiting for the pizza. We went to my grandma's rehab center and had a family party.


Todd made a cute video of grandma throughout the years with all her children + grandkids.




We had to watch it twice. Everyone wanted to pause at every picture and point everyone out.


We went to Walmart to pick out our 5 dollar gifts for our Thanksgiving party, since we had all the family together. Obviously the white elephant gift is for Christmas, but this was the first time in 7 years that all the family was together.




Adam and I are kids at heart. We love to play and act silly. Adam almost ran me over with this.


This was my $5 gift

Can you guess what my mother's gift was? lol




Yup, that's my mom for ya!



My hot husband enjoying his Thanksgiving dinner.












                                                              Me and Lee


All the siblings


All the sibling's children. Yup, I am on my tippy toes.


This was the gift Adam opened. Everyone got a kick out of it because we are still considered the "newlyweds"







Brandon ended up with my mother's gift. It was a huge joke. He worried his mother a little bit because he fought for them.




Adam and Joseph enjoyed playing badmitten afterwards. I don't know who ended up with that gift.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

oh. my. gosh. your mom cracks me up! this looks like so much fun!

Taylor Family said...

Haha that's funny. Looks like you had fun!

rachel Saunders said...

adam looks so skinny! where did he put that whole plate of thanksgiving dinner? Love you guys. Can't wait to see you

Brittanie said...

Ha ha your mom cracks me up! Last time I checked Condoms were way more than 5.00 though!!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers