Friday, November 6, 2009

I never

I never EVER take pictures of Adam at any of his soccer games. I have learned that this isn't such a bad thing, because I don't know how to work my camera. Look how horrible these shots are. It didn't help that the lighting sucked in there.

    
Adam in his Manchester United jersey (he loves that team). The last picture freaks me out; his face is distorted. You are probably wondering why I even bothered posting these pictures. Well, first of all, it reminds me that I need to take the time to figure out the different settings on my camera. The second reason is that these are the only pictures I have of my baby playing soccer, and it brings back memories. He scored two goals this game, but of course I failed to get pictures of it. We are graduating and this was the last game of the season. We will never have this opportunity again :( Sad day.

1 comment:

Susan Simpson said...

At least you have these for memories!!! Don't be too hard on yourself Holly Dolly.....one day you will be perfect....now you are just PP (Practically Perfect) in every way!!! love you Mom

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers