Thursday, February 17, 2011

Favorites

Jessica Simpson heels
I just bought these the other day. I can't wait to wear them. They are really comfortable despite the huge heel. I personally think Jessica Simpson heels are even more comfortable than Steve Madden heels, so these are a new love of mine.

Steve Madden Sandals

I got these last summer in White. I love them. They are comfortable and cute. I look forward to getting a different pair. These are nice when you want to wear something a little more dressy. Otherwise, my rainbows or reefs are what you will find me wearing most. I got my first pair of Steve Madden shoes in middle school, and get this, I still have them! They are a little outdated, but they are so comfortable. I will get rid of them eventually, but they just make me happy. I only wear them like once a year. ha.

BCBG, MAX Studio, Max Edition, or Ann Taylor Loft dresses

I bought an ivory silk woven BCBG dress the other day, and I call it my marry poppins dress. Love it. I also got a cute and comfortable grey dress from Max Studio, and love the floral design around the neck line. I have a purple dress from Max Edition. Purple is my favorite color, so naturally its one of my favorite dresses. I got an Ann Taylor dress right after High School that I still have and love. It was my first favorite.

Paige Denim Jeans

I also like Joes Jeans, Seven For All Mankind, Mek, and Big Star But Paige jeans are definitely my favorite! I have a couple pairs, and one of each of the other jeans. I think because they are so suttle, and not everyone knows they are designer jeans makes them my favorite. They are all awesome jeans, and fit so well. I have yet to try Hudson jeans. My friend Celine sported a pair last time we hung out and I thought they were super cute. She also introduced me to Joes Jeans.  Nordstroms/ebay supplied me with the rest. I have tried True Religion and I do not like them at all. I have also tried Miss Me and really liked how they fit, but I just don't think they are my style.

Jessica Simpson Skinny Jeans

They fit great and are totally affordable

Juicy Couture, and Victoria Secret Swim

I got the Juciy Couture black skirted bottom the other day. It is super cute, and I can't wait to wear it this summer. I also have a vicotria sectret tankini and bikini that I really like.

New York & Company Sweaters


I bought a bunch on sale a couple weeks ago, and love them.

OKAY enough about clothes and shoes.


Food/ Drink interests lately

1) Ever since I have mosved to Texas I have been in LOVE with Philadelphia Rolls. I am starting to like sushi which is totally weird, but its actaully good stuff. I have had these Rolls probably like 15 times which is a lot considering my husband hates sushi. I order it from Taste of Asia at work, or pick it up from Central market whenever I get a chance.


2) MarketSide Spinach and Artichoke Hummus with Rye Bread



3) Blueberry Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt




4) Pinneapple
5) El Milagro tortilla chips from Central Market




6) Chick-Fil-A Fries dipped in their Chik-Fil-A Sauce




7)




 8) Peanut Butter and Nutella Sandwiches




9) Blue Bell Chocolate Mudd Pie (My Fav), Carmel Sundae Crunch,  Happy Tracks, Carmel turtle cheesecake



So there you have it. All of my favorite things at the moment. I probably should start cleaning, doing laundry, and getting things done, but I am so sore from Zumba last night that I just feel like bumming around.

No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers