Friday, February 25, 2011

FREE STUFF makes me happy

I got this awesome  8 x 10 CHARLIE BABY collage for free at Walgreens yesterday:


I couldn't leave without buying some cadbury mini eggs. I LOVE that it is that time of year again! Its time to stock up!!!

and its about time Redbox came out with a free code. I got a free rental last night.

I know its not much, but getting free stuff yesterday made me happy. There is a Walgreens practically next door to us, so I didn't even have to travel far to get it.

I was in such a good mood, even with doing laundry all day that I came home and made chocolate covered strawberries. Adam sure is going to enjoy those after I pick him up from the airport. I get to leave soon to go get him, and I very happy about that. He has to leave a day early (Sunday evening), so we are going to enjoy every min of our Saturday together.




I have started to eat better, for the Stake Challenge. Obviously not every meal. I still have dinner and dessert, but I am eating a healthy breakfast and lunch. I have been eating oatmeal, and eating more fruit.


I am bringing Adam dinner. I didn't have to cook tonight. Watervue did. I love that they cook us free meals at least once a month. Here is what they offered tonight:


And now I am off to the airport. I probably wouldn't have even blogged about these things, but Adam's flight was delayed, and there was nothing interesting on t.v. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Susan Simpson said...

Yummy....all that fruit looks delicious! You are lucky that you get free food at your apts. Nice...it is pouring rain right now! Adam is going to love the chocolate covered strawberries! Can't wait to see you in 6 days! Love you!!!!
MOM

Lacey said...

AHHH I LOVE CADBURY MINI EGGS!! :) You've just reminded me that I need to stock up! the best is right after Easter when they all go on sale! :)

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers