Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

My boss gave me flowers at work today! It was totally unexpected, and really sweet.

Came home to a homemade card from my valentine! He sure loves me. He is going to take me out to pick out a plant when he gets home. He always gets me roses but I told him I wanted a plant a while back, so that is what he wants to get me. He jokingly said he was going to get me a love fern. I don't want one though. Can't wait for him to get back from Pennsylvania.

I picked up lots of fruit from Central Market today, and I couldn't resist getting myself a valentines gift. The creme brulee was sooo good. I put some raspberries on top and enjoyed every bite, while I watched the bachelor. Not that I needed any more sugar. I actually took the box of See's candy with me today.

Michelle is finally GONE! yay!!! Chantel needs to go next.

2 comments:

Austin and Jennifer said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who is SO glad Michelle is gone! I totally agree that Chantelle needs to go next too. I just wonder though if he will choose Emily or not, she sure seems slated to be the next Bachelorette!

Have fun picking out your plant!!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Emily has always been my favorite. She is just so sweet, and GORGEOUS! I hope she is the next bachelorette if Brad doesn't pick her. Rumors are that Brad ends up with Chantelle. I sure hope not!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers