Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good Eats and Exploring


We wanted to do some exploring on Saturday. We got in our car with no destination in mind. It was kinda fun that way. We just took off and started driving. Adam picked a point on the map, and we headed towards it. We ran into this huge lake. It was absolutely a beautiful place. People use it for boating, fishing, going out on sale boats, etc. We are definitely going to hit this place up for some fishing. Its only like 10 min away.
                                    I love how green it is here. It makes the drive much prettier.
 

We drove over to the Gaylord Texan Resort and Hotel. What a name?! It is huge! I guess they have a really nice night club and atriums and stuff, but we didn't want to pay the $15 bucks to park just to take a quick look.
 

We went over to the Great Wolf Lodge next. Its a really cool place. You get to sleep in a wolf den. The whole inside looks like a forest with trees.
 

They have a really cool indoor waterpark.I guess they have an outdoor waterpark too.

 

They have story time every night, and give out nestle toll house cookies. Um, yes please! I look small enough to be a child right?

We went down stairs to check out all the stuff on these signs. Adam enjoyed the arcade. He showed off his mad guitar hero skills. Everything is so cute. Kids would eat this stuff up. They have this cute little spa for girls, where they get their nails painted (and what not). They get to wear these cute pink bathrobes and be just like "mommy." They have magic quest rooms all over for Harry Potter fans. You use your wand to go into these different rooms, and tackle each quest given. They have a teen club with gaming stations, and internet stations. They have all different types of sweets, and grub sold down there. They have a craft room, where they make t-shirts, bags, you name it. Definitely a fun place.
 t

I wanted to make one last stop before we headed to lunch....
 We saw this cute little puppy at a pet store near our house. Its not going to get much bigger than this. Isn't so cute? I mean it looks just like a stuffed animal. I kinda wanted to take this one home. I want a bigger dog though. I either want a meagle (only if it is a good mix) or just a cute beagle.


Good Eats

Well its football season. Hip hip hooray!! One of our favorite times of the year. We went to BW's for lunch, so we could watch multiple games at once. It had been a while since both of us had eaten at Buffalo Wild Wings. I love their potato wedges, and a few of their wing sauces.


This was just enough for the two of us: 18 wings and a side of wedges. The best sauces: Jamaican Jerk, Spicy Garlic, and Honey BBQ. We both decided that we like the original wings better than the boneless. There is just more flavor with the original.

We came home and watched Post Grad and then headed over to Cheesecake Factory to drag out my birthday celebration. Its fine. I don't mind going out to dinner three weeks in a row. This Saturday we are going to Outback, to use the 25 dollar gift card my family got me.





We just love their avocado spring rolls. They are satisfying in every way. The sauce makes it.


Now this is what you come to cheesecake factory for, obviously! The two best flavors are sitting right in front of me. Both are not too rich, and just perfect the way they are. No changes needed. I've tried other flavors and they are good, but usually a little too rich or lacking in some way. You can never go wrong with original, topped off with a fruit sauce. (unless you buy it from the grocery store or something). It has to be quality stuff of course. The white chocolate raspberry is my favorite. Hence, the reason I had Judy Cook make that flavor at my wedding.



Adam didn't feel like smiling. Probably b/c I made him wait to bite into that small piece of what I call heaven.

1 comment:

elise said...

Those are my two favorite things at cheesecake factory - avocado egg rolls (you're right, the sauce is the best part!) & the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Everything else? Eh.

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers