Friday, September 24, 2010

Where did time go?

My brother just turned 21 today!!! I can't believe it. He is the best brother anyone could ever ask for (and I REALLY REALLY mean that). He is always giving compliments, and makes people around him feel so good. He has a BIG heart. He cares so much about others, and is ALWAYS willing to serve. He is a great example to me. He has always been so strong in the gospel. Blake has never been afraid to stick up for the church. He influenced a lot of guys from his track team in high school to take the missionary discussions. He will continue to be a good missionary after the mish, b/c he was a good one before the mish. He knows way more about the gospel than I do. I am jealous of his photographic memory!!! The only thing he knows more about is SPORTS. Oh how I miss watching games with him. He always made things more exciting. I LOVE YOU JOSEPH BLAKE SIMPSON. I sometimes forget my brothers first name is Joseph. I am so use to him going by his middle name. I still can't believe my baby brother is all grown up!! He only has 23 weeks left on his mission. The countdown begins.

1 comment:

Susan Simpson said...

You are such an amazing big sis Holly! I am happy you have such great memories of the times you shared with your siblings! Blake is such a great young man. Thanks for the wonderful tribute to him! Love you!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers