Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Maui Part 1



Trying out one of the pools at our Resort
We stayed at the Marriot Maui Ocean Club
Adam was so sick of pictures by this point. The resort had waterfalls everywhere.
On our way to the pool


We loved this guy. He taught hula lessons. I really wanted to learn but we were always out and about during the lessons.


One of the nice things about Maui is that you get to kick back and relax.......I could sleep in one of these.
This pizza was really good. The cheapest meal we ate.
I miss POG (passion fruit, Orange, and Guava)
Adam caught so many of these guys.
The Hula Grill. Expensive and are least favorite. We ate at expensive restaurants every day (lunch, dinner, and sometimes breakfast). Its not like the Hula Grill was bad. There were just so many better restaurants. My neighbor LOVES this restaurant but I wouldn't recommend it.


Sunset

We went and listened to this band and watched the dancers as we drank.
The drink I am holding is my all time favorite. Lava Flow=heaven. We had so many drinks. I had to try them all (virgin of course).


yum, yum, YUM.....my mouth is watering right now just thinking about it.
my mother randomly got stung by a bee
At least she wasn't allergic. We all felt bad for her though.
We got laid so many times. We kept like ten in the fridge. ha.

Longboards was a part of the resort. The food there is good. I had their pork quesadillas. They were almost as good as the pork rolls I had in O'ahu.
I loved this cute little car they had out infront of Longboards. We took pictures by it with my dad's camera.
This is the view of the beach right outside our Resort
Beautiful isn't it.


Then if you turn around this is a view of part of the Resort.
Some pictures of where we stayed
We loved the big open space in the middle of our wings. In each one of the wings there was a nice size bedroom with two bathrooms +balcony. It was nice because we felt excluded from the parents. ha. Adam and I each had our own shower and vanity which was nice.
That door goes to our bedroom
living room area
Our big king size bed. We now want one. Our queen at home is obviously big enough for us, but we like having the extra space.

Our balcony with quite a view. This was the first of many lays to come.
Can't wait to get all the pictures my dad took with his camera.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Austin and Jennifer said...

King sized beds are the best! Especially when I happen to take up a ton of room right now! It looks like you guys had a great time!! :)

Kimberly Grafton said...

I totally love Maui. Its amazing. And I'm trying to start a side photography business. Its slowly (very slowly) coming along.

Celine said...

I love your pictures! Maui looks so beautiful (I've been there once but I forgot how pretty it was). Looks like you guys had a great time. Oh and I agree with you, the Lava Flow rocks!

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers