Friday, August 28, 2009

Hiking the Y for our 3rd time




We decided to hike the Y Thursday night so we could watch the sunset. Brooke had never been so she was excited.


We left a little too late (around 7:35) so we didn't start hiking till about 7:50. I took this when we were about half way from the Y.

On our way up

When we got up there all the lights from the city started turning on. I LOVE lights. So to me it was ok that we missed the sunset.
I just like this picture because it make ME look tall. ha.
The cement painted Y behind us.
Brooke and Brandon climbing down the Y



My cute husband! He actually let me take a picture of him by himself.

Sunflowers



No comments:

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers