Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Graduation + Anniversary



We graduated last Thursday. It was nice to have both our families come up for it. These are the only pictures my sister posted on facebook, so they are the only pictures I have of graduation. I need to get some pictures from Sheila. Graduation didn't feel that special since we both have one more semester left. It made it even more anti climatic when people asked us what we were doing after graduation and we had to tell them we still have one more semester to get through. It was a pretty cool milestone in our life though, just the fact that we were able to do it together. It was fun having everyone all here. We were able to celebrate for days and spend a lot of time together. We are so grateful to our parents for helping us value education, and all the help we have received throughout our lives to get to this point.


Also, sunday was our big one year anniversary!! :) :) :)
We have had family up here since graduation and they are not leaving till the 6th of September. This made it difficult to get each other cards and stuff so we decided to go to the store together the night before to pick out cards for each other and read them aloud in the store. We got a kick out of it. We picked up some sparkling apple cider on our way out. We slept in on our anniversary and then had a big dinner celebration with all our family (extended family too). It was a good time. Hawaii was our real gift to ourselves, so we didn't feel cheated.

These are some reasons I love my husband so much...

1. Honors his priesthood because he loves me and the Lord so very much (this is the greatest blessing any women could ever ask for)
2. Makes me feel beautiful everyday :)
2. He is so kind, loving, gentle, and very affectionate. PDA doesn't bother him. He always gives me LOTS of kisses and hugs (I love the way he holds me).
3. Is so talented and yet so humble
4. Very Confident-he can do anything, seriously.
5. Smart-reviews shortly before a test and always pulls an A
6. There is not a selfish bone in his body
8. Willing to help out anyway he can with anyone.
9. You can always count on him to be there.
10. Very good listener (this is very helpful for me) and he is a great problem solver
11. Makes sure I know each day that he loves me.
12. He is my best friend and we have so much fun together. We like to be silly a lot. I wouldn't change anything about our relationship. We are very happy and I look forward to many years to come :) I LOVE YOU ADAM TROY TOWNER :)




2 comments:

Kristin said...

congratulations on both your graduation and one year anniversary ... what a great accomplishment! i can't believe it's already been a year!

Celine said...

Congratulations! Happy early graduation :)

Pick out some good music to listen to while you browse our blog (over 100 different song choices)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers